Secure Mobile Banking is free for all State Bank online banking customers. Access your accounts anywhere, anytime - all you need is a mobile device equipped with web access and email/text message capabilities.
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
To Enroll in Mobile Banking, complete A or B below
A. For Online Banking Users (Meaning, you already use our Online Banking)
- Login to Online Banking at sbsu.com (Preferably from a desktop computer).
- While in Online Banking click "Other Services"
- In the submenu click "Mobile Banking"
- Read and accept the Mobile Banking Disclaimer
- Fill in the information about your mobile device
- Use your Online Banking Login ID as your mobile username (unless you like keeping track of different user names).
- Enter your mobile phone number with no dashes or spaces (i.e. 4351234567)
- Select a password. You can use your same Online Banking password, or any combination of letters/numbers 4-12 characters long.
- Click the "Enroll" button.
- You will receive a text message. Reply with "Yes". Banking-by-text will be enabled.
- Next, you will receive a text link to the web version of Mobile Banking (for small screens). If you intend to use your mobile web browser instead of an app, bookmark the link for easy access.
- You are now successfully enrolled!
B. No computer? Not enrolled in Online Banking?
Call us at (435)865-2394 during business hours. We'll help you get setup.
How do I access Mobile Banking?
After enrolling in Mobile Banking (see FAQ above) . . .
iPad, iPhone or Android App Banking:
- Click here to download the appropriate app to your mobile device.
- If your particular phone does not have an app, you can use text messages or Mobile Web (see below).
Mobile Responsive Website:
If your phone doesn’t support one of our mobile apps, bookmark this page to conduct banking on the web through our mobile responsive website at sbsu.com.
Our website at sbsu.com works fine for most tablets.
See a list of text commands here.
What is the difference between the app and the mobile website?
Apps are available to download on Android and iPhone devices and allow quick and easy access to your account information. Use the links above to download the Mobile Banking app to your device.
If you cannot or choose not to use an app or text, you can always use the browser on your phone to access our mobile responsive website at sbsu.com.