Mobile Check Deposit
Point. Click. Deposit.
Using Mobile Check Deposit is easy. Select the deposit account, enter the check amount, take a picture of the front/back of the check and submit your deposit.
Download the SBSU Mobile Banking App
Android Devices |
Follow these steps to use Mobile Check Deposit:
- Log in to the SBSU Mobile app.
- Select the 'Deposit' tab from the menu.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Mobile Deposit Tips:
Still have problems?
- Endorse the check.
- Install the SBSU Mobile app on your iOS*® or Android® device.
- Enroll in mobile banking.
- Use bright lighting with no shadows on the check.
- Place the check on a dark background.
- Capture all four corners of the check surrounded with a little dark background.
- Try turning your device. Sometimes the program thinks the check is upside down.
- For some Android devices, turn off the HDR feature in your camera settings.
- Try reducing the resolution (affects some newer high-resolution devices).
- View deposit history to see what checks you have already deposited.
- Deposit before 4:00 p.m. to get credit for next business day.
*iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®
- $7500 Daily Deposit limit.
- Endorse your check.
- Store Deposited Checks safely to protect the security of the check's maker. Destroy the check after 15 days.
- Do Not Deposit the Check Anywhere Else.
- Funds Availability: mobile deposits before 4 PM on a business day (M-F excluding holidays) will generally be available for withdrawal the next business day.
- Beware of Counterfeits - lottery, sweepstakes or checks to fund secret shopping exercises are usually fake.