Annual Percentage Yield Effective as of February 11, 2015
| ||0.75% APY*||Rate paid on balances through $50,000 on qualifying accounts.|| |
| ||0.20% APY*||Rate paid on balances over $50,000 on qualifying accounts.|| |
| ||0.20% APY* - 0.75% APY*||Actual yield of entire balance is a blended rate between 0.20% APY and 0.75% APY, depending upon the balance.|| |
| ||0.13% APY*||Non-Qualifying Accounts (Entire Balance).|| |
| ||*Annual Percentage Yield|
**Variable Rate Account. The rate may change after the account is opened
How Do I Get BIG Interest Checking?
Step 1: Open a BIG Interest checking account at any branch or convert your existing account by doing one of the following:
- Call us during business hours (Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) at 435-865-2394.
- Email us at email@example.com. Include your name and last four digits of the account to convert.
- Stop by our New Accounts desk at any branch office.
Step 2: Qualify for BIG Interest
Debit card transactions:
- Enroll in Online Banking.
- Enroll in E-Statements.
- Meet or exceed the following requirements during the monthly analysis period*.
- 12 + Debit Card Transactions.
- 2 + ACH Direct Deposits or ACH Automatic Payments.
- Keep your current E-mail address on file at the bank. Update your address by logging into Online Banking. Click on Other Services.
These are purchases with your SBSU debit card during the analysis period*. PIN or Signature transactions with your SBSU debit card qualify. ATM transactions do not count.