Online Banking Services
Create templates to pay employees, taxes (EFTPS), vendors, collect money from customers, or transfer money between banks. It is a great tool that renders check writing obsolete for both you and your customers.
Cutoff Times for Submitting ACH Files to the Bank
- 11:00 AM
- ACH Same-Day Transactions: This a great tool that allows transactions to post the same banking day, M-F, excluding holidays.
- The template’s effective date is the same date the file is submitted.
- A fee for same-day transactions may apply.
- 2:00 PM
- ACH Standard Next Day Transactions: These are standard ACH transactions that post to the destination accounts the next or following banking day. If you are using the old platform, the SEND date of the file must be immediate (today’s date). The effective date of your ACH template is set to either one or two banking days in the future. Most ACH transactions are next day.
- 7:00 PM
- Final Cutoff: This is the last moment transfers that affect SBSU accounts may be submitted to the bank. For example, to cover an overdraft.
- Caution: If you deposit a check and the funds appear as “pending” in your account, wait until the next banking day to transfer the funds. Pending check deposits are available for transfer the next banking day.
- Transactions conducted after the cutoff or on a weekend will be processed the next business day.
Quicken® & Quickbooks®
Download transactions to your Intuit financial software using Express Web Connect, Web Connect or Direct Connect. Bill Pay through QuickBooks/Quicken is also available.
ACH, Positive Pay or other files created at your office for transfer to SBSU. There are two methods after logon:
- Some users will click Messages (top right) > Compose New (top right), Fill out Form > Attach file > Send.
- Other users will go to ACH > Pass Thru. If your file rejects, please contact us. Do not check “Override Past Effective Dates” or “Skip Invalid Effective Dates” until you talk with us.
Send money to anywhere in the world using this convenient feature. It is available to both business and retail users.
Remote Deposit Check Capture
If you have many checks to deposit each day and little time to visit the bank, Remote Deposit Capture is for you. SBSU provides a desktop scanner and the program for a reasonable monthly fee.
Features of our Cash Management System require bank approval. Contact us at (435) 865-2394 to sign up. Minimal fees may apply.