Enroll in E-Statements
Why enroll in E-Statements?
- Qualify for BIG Interest if you have that account.
- Get your statements anywhere you have the Internet.
- Avoid paper statement/postage fees.
- Qualify for free or reduced-cost Bill Pay.
Steps to enroll in E-Statements:
2- Log in and click the E-Docs tab.
3- First time users will need to complete the enrollment process (see #4). If you have already enrolled, you will be presented with a list of available E-Docs. Pop-ups must be enabled in your browser.
4- Complete the enrollment process.
- Update your contact information.
- Please include your 10-digit phone number.
- Verify your e-mail address.
- Verify mailing address (there are some notices that we will continue to mail).
- Click Enroll (bottom left of the page).
- A new page will appear with disclosures and a confirmation code.
- Read the disclosures, find the Confirmation Code at the bottom of the page and enter the code in the field provided. Click Continue.
As new forms/notices become available electronically they will be delivered via E-Docs. You will receive an e-mail alert when new documents arrive. Paper versions of the same will be discontinued. We keep up to 18 months of history in E-Docs. If you need older statements you can find them by clicking Statements under the Accounts tab.
Currently available E-Docs include the following:
- Checking/Savings Statements1
- NSF/OD Notices2
- Dynamic Transfer Notices2
- CD Interest Cap Notices2
- IRA Interest Cap Notices2
- Loan Billing Notices2
- ACH Combined Return Notices2
- Tax and Mortgage notices are not available at this time.
- Paper notices turned off
- Paper notices will continue to be mailed for a few months