Conversion Update - December 3, 2019
Welcome to SBSU
Only a few housekeeping items remain to complete the merger between SBSU and GVB. Please read through the list below to see if any items affect you.
Remaining Conversion Updates
Automatic Payments or Withdrawals
- Confirm that businesses have State Bank of Southern Utah’s information for routing automatic payments or deposits to your account.
- SBSU’s routing number is 124301779. Please check with the GV branch to confirm your account number at (435)528-7221.
- If you are not already doing so, please use SBSU’s check blanks with the routing number of 124301779 and your SBSU account number.
- Please stop using GVB check blanks.
Account Signature Cards
- If you have not already done so, please visit the Gunnison Valley Branch to update your signature cards.
Online / Mobile Banking
- Enroll in Online Banking at sbsu.com.
- Benefits of online banking include up-to-the-minute account information and the ability to view cleared checks – even if your account type does not include check images in the monthly statement.
Statements and Account History
- 7/12/2019 and prior: Visit the GV Branch. Research/printing fees may apply.
- 7/13/2019 and after: Enroll in Online Banking at sbsu.com. Most everything you need is there, including account activity, check images, statements, loan history, Bill Pay, and convenient loan payment options.