Report Fraud/Stolen/Lost Card
Emergency Phone Numbers:
- During Banking Hours (M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm excluding holidays)
- When the Bank is closed:
- 800-325-3678 (Credit Cards)
- 800-500-1044 (ATM/Debit cards)
- 800-325-3678 (Backup number for all card types)
You must know your card number when you call after hours. We recommend that you keep a copy of your cards in a separate location for just such occasions.
SecurLock Communicate Automated Fraud Detection System:
State Bank’s card processor will notify you by text message, telephone call or email to card holders whose transactions fall outside expected norms.
The System will ask for …
- Personal information to verify the correct cardholder.
- It will then list transactions (which you should recognize) and ask to indicate whether you conducted them. Your call will be forwarded to a live person if you indicate that a transaction is not legitimate.
The system will not ask for . . .
- Your 16-digit card number and/or PIN.
- Your full SSN.
| || |
Visa Zero Liability Promise for Unauthorized Purchases
Use your Visa debit/credit card with confidence wherever you shop. You have zero liability on unauthorized purchases if you notify the bank in a timely manner.
Your liability may be no more than $50 if you notify the bank within 60 days of the statement date on which the unauthorized charges first appear. You may be liable for 100% of the unauthorized charges if you fail to notify the bank in a timely manner. See Reg E.