Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture technology allows users to deposit checks into a State Bank checking account without visiting the bank. Simply scan checks into the capture program and submit before 5:00 pm M-F (excluding bank holidays). Features and requirements are as follows:
- Same-day credit on most deposited checks.
- Cost is $30.00 per month plus a one-time setup fee (single-feed scanner).
- Scanner rental or purchase programs available.
- Easy same-day set up and operation.
To find out more please fill out this form and someone will contact you.
- DSL or better Internet connection.
- Signed Remote Deposit Capture agreement form.
- Site visit by bank personnel.
- Account open for at least 6 months and in good standing at SBSU.
- Scanner purchased or rented through SBSU.
- Local branch officer approval.