All of the terms and conditions of the original account agreement remain in affect except for the following changes:
- Your monthly account statement will be made available on our Internet Banking site in Adobe PDF format after the first banking day of each month. You must have Adobe Reader installed to view your statement.
- The statement cut-off will be moved to the first banking day of the month (see note below).
- You agree, for regulatory purposes, that you have been notified of your account activity by the 2nd banking day of each month, regardless if you actually view your electronic statement.
- Combined SureCash or savings will be included on the E-statement.
- You agree to notify SBSU of your address changes for notices that we mail (1099 tax information, overdraft notices, etc.) or notices that we E-mail.
You may notify us of address changes by logging into our Internet Banking System, and clicking on "Other Services", and then "Change Address."
- Free Bill Pay: This account provides free bill pay through our Internet Banking System, but access will be turned off after three consecutive months of inactivity.
The service may be turned on again at anytime at no charge, but payee information may be lost. Both SBSU and CheckFree NSF fees may apply. Click here to more about how bill pay works.
- The interest rate on this account may change at the bank's discretion at anytime. The rate is currently 0.375% (Annual Percentage Yield - APY - at 0.38%).
- Interest compounds monthly and is credited at the end of the monthly cycle. You will lose the accrued interest if you close the account before it credits.
- You must maintain $500.00 collected balance in the account each day to earn the advertised APY.
Non-cash deposits (checks) are considered "collected" after the bank receives credit for them through the Federal Reserve Banking System, usually one banking day following the day of deposit.
No interest will accumulate each day the account is below $500 collected balance.
- Images of the fronts of your checks are standard with your monthly statement. You may request to have the rear of the checks also included in your statement so that you may view endorsements.
In addition, our Online Banking System shows both sides of cleared checks at www.sbsu.com (enrollment required).
- Review the Fee Schedule
Electronic Statement Note: Your E-Statement with check images is written to our Internet Banking System by the second banking day of each month.
We will attempt to notify you by E-mail when it is ready.
View it by logging into our Internet Banking System, select History and then Statements. Select the month the statement was made available (i.e. select February to view January activity).